They Trusted Us:
Manufacturing in the region for the region, next to our customers is a pillar of our operations strategy.
We invested massively in our factories over the last years to increase capacity; completing these investments with the best digitalization solution of all manufacturing systems is a key part of our program toward more efficiency and agility. In a great collaboration with ANT, we are rolling out our plans.
Fabrice Revert, COO
End-To-End project with complete range of services for the implementation of project:
- on-site analysis
- machines connectivity
- ERP integration
- hardware delivery
- system implementation
- system handover & SLA
one-stop solution for your factory
We do it on time!
• Guarantee project duration in contract
• Pilot project in 3 weeks
• Full project in 3 months
• Detailed timeline with its monitoring
• Work in SCRUM framework with 2 weeks product increment
Perfect for Industry 4.0
• Ready product – implemented and verified by hundreds of Clients
• Working and tested in different industries
• 600+ implementations completed in small, medium and worldwide corporations
• Worldwide presence (35 countries)
• Ready to launch in a couple of weeks
We will connect all your machines!
You need changes and that’s OK!
• Any modification is possible
• System is flexible to be adjusted to production processes and its uniqueness
• We work in our own system platform (AOS)
• ANT owns the source code
• No 3rd party applications
We know you, you know us!
• Team of 10 engineers dedicated to the project
• Direct contact
• The same team for roll-outs
• Professional project management
• Best software implementation practices
Don’t stay behind…
• Cloud support (Azure, AWS, MQTT)
• Clean and user-friendly dashboards – thanks to UI and UX design
• Automated mechanisms for deployment of the new version (DevOps)
• Can be run on mobile devices
Standarized implementation method
IIoT machines connectivity
Training & System handover
- Find out what problems biccuits factory was facing before implementation OEE factory software.
- What was ANT Solutions approach to deal with uncovered factory issues.
- How ANT Solutions implemented the key software components including hardware and cabling.
- The final outcome resulted in key KPIs increase.
- Company implemented an MES system to improve manufacturing efficiency.
- The MES system enabled real-time production monitoring, quality inspections, and defect handling.
- The MES system helped factory to increase efficiency, reduce defective products, and improve data accuracy.
- Find out how ANT Solutions MES implementation, helped manufacturer increasing it’s KPIs.
- This case study describes the customer case study of a successful micro stops implementation in a tobacco factory.
- The factory system enabled automated data gathering and key algorithmics.
- The system was implemented to address the challenges of high-speed production, micro stops, SKU and changeover times, and a diverse machine park.
- Find out how ANT Solutions enabled communication with over 100 machine types, algorithmics creation, and roll-out to 30 factories.