Work in the ANT implementation department specializing in the implementation of MES / Performance Monitoring systems for clients in the FMCG / Pharma industries. Work at the company’s headquarters in Krakow or remotely. Short business trips (2-3 days) are possible several times a year.
- Implementation of systems based on ANT technologies for local and international clients. Installation and configuration of the system modules in accordance with the project assumptions.
- Preparation of customization and reports on ANT products in accordance with the project assumptions.
- Monitoring the operation of solutions provided by ANT.
- Customer support in solving problems.
- Development of system modules.
- Support for internal testing.
- Support for analysis of customer’s requirements at the stage of creating the system concept.
- Support in the customer training process at the system acceptance stage.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Education – higher technical or during the 3rd+ year of studies IT, automatics, telecommunications (AGH, University of Technology or similar).
- Experience in working as a programmer.
- Knowledge of the basics of procedural programming, OOP (object-oriented programming) is welcome.
- Knowledge of the basics of any scripting language (conditional statements, loops, recursion), independence in creating the code.
- Knowledge of SQL syntax, knowledge of relational databases, the ability to independently create database queries.
- Willingness to develop in web technologies (TypeScript / React / NodeJS).
- Knowledge of the spoken and written English language at least at B2 level.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Basic knowledge of issues related to industrial automation systems.
- Basic knowledge of issues related to computer networks.
- Knowledge of TypeScript / React / NodeJS web technologies
- Knowledge of the Polish language
- Cat. B driving license
Soft skills requirements:
- Ability to solve problems.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to work with a team.
- High motivation, commitment.
What we offer:
- Work with a young but experienced team
- Work on projects for domestic and foreign companies
- Possibility of remote work
- Training budget
- Chillout room