2023 Factory Digitalisation Guide
Digital transformation in manufacturing is the process of integrating digital systems and technologies into existing processes in order to drive performance improvement, efficiency and quality. It is a business initiative that can help to reduce costs, increase data visibility and improve process and equipment reliability.
- Learn what are the key steps to digitalise factory
- Identify key problems that occur during the production
- Find out:
- How software for factories fits industry 4.0 paradigms
- Why digitisation of production plants fails?
- What the MES price depends on?
- What human resources do I have to reallocate to the project?
Attention: Please provide your Work Email, emails from popular domains like (gmail, yahoo etc.) will be automatically filtered and won’t receive the 2023 Factory Digitalisation Guide.