Manufacturing Execution System
Well-fitting to factory, as automated as possible, light and extremely efficient.
ANT MES is an effect of a professional connection of IT and industrial automation solutions. A unique system which is able to raise the production plant to a higher level of excellence – a superefficient, perfectly organized factory.
Dedicated ANT MES in most cases is implemented as a full-featured system, deeply customised to plant in scope of:
- Operator interface
- Production orders execution (from ERP)
- Product genealogy (traceability)
- Material, machine parameters and tools validation
- Shopfloor quality and SPC
- Labels printing
- Product assembly and packing
- Production confirmation (to ERP)
- Changeover management and validation
- Waste management
- Managers dashboards and reporting
If a factory has already implemented MES, we offer to complement it by a dedicated solution that fills some gaps or improve existing functionality. The most often case is: to provide real-time data from machines and production lines (see Manufacturing Performance Supervisory) to create intuitive operator panel replacing paper documents, provide additional functions supporting machine’s operations.
Dedicated ANT MES efficiently supports conducting of production process. It stands out from others with their functionality and, resulting from it, business benefits.
- Significant reduction in manufacturing cost
- Improved usage of manufacturing resources
- Provide better view of the whole production process, allowing to make comparisons between the production cells
- Enforce manufacturing best practices and error-proofing,
- Synchronize materials and operations,
- Share and distribute best practices over the production sites. Maintain and warrant Best Practices while monitoring their effectiveness and efficiency
- Platform for sustained continuous improvement
- Directed manufacturing (component verification to prevent product integrity issues)
- Interlocking traceability and genealogy covering materials (components and finished goods)
- Reduces paperwork between shifts
- Empowers plant operations people
- Responds to unanticipated events
- Provide immediate, on-line information that allow users to make decisions regarding production, plant resources and people.