We are looking for a marketing expert for our business team, a person involved in our website optimization (SEO), ads creation and monitoring (SEM) who will work closely with our marketing manager. You will work daily to create encouraging content that will drive traffic to our website and to improve our ranking in SERP. You will have the freedom to test and try new things in marketing. We believe that great things start with trust.
If you are additionally interested in new technologies, production and programming topics, then you are our dream candidate.
What will you be responsible for?
- Planning, analysing and executing a link building strategy
- Copywriting – we will provide you with materials and you will proceed it further
- Planning, analysing and executing various on-page and off-page strategies to increase SERP ranking
- Analysis of traffic on our website and optimisation in terms of campaigns and keywords for our industry (SemRush, HotJar, Google Ads, Google Analytics)
- Creating and managing targeted advertising campaigns on LinkedIn
- Supporting the business team in lead generation
- Supporting the business team in events planning and organisation
- Spreading a good image of the brand and the company
What do we expect?
- Good knowledge of digital marketing techniques supported by at least 2 years of experience
- Ease to come up with new content ideas for articles, ads, posts, etc.
- Knowledge of common marketing tools, understanding of strategies and optimization of paid campaigns
- Great knowledge of the marketing use of social media channels, here we will focus on Linkedin at the beginning, but experience in running Facebook and other social media platforms will also be useful
- Writing skills
- A minimum B2 level in spoken and written English is a must
- Great marketing ideas
- GTM, Optimizer and Data Studio experience will be a plus
What we offer?
- Freedom to work in the way you enjoy the most
- Working with talented and passionate strategists, designers, salesmen and programmers building solutions for the largest Polish and international brands
- Work culture based on empathy, trust and transparency – teamwork and joint problem solving are the most important for us
- Work-life-balance – you need to rest to be able to work creatively – we offer flexible working hours, the possibility of hybrid or even remote work after a trial period, we insist on vacation and decent rest