They trusted us:
We give you the numbers
Operations we support
Looking for more?
Machines we support
Empty Bottle Inspector (EBI)
Fillers (or Filling machines)
Full Bottle Inspector (FBI)
Looking for more?
Product we produce
plastic & alu packagings
wines & spirits
Looking for more?
OEE in real-time
Monitor current health of your production in real-time. Analyse OEE (availability, performance, quality) to see where is the place for improvement. Identify best and worst machine, equipment type.
Monitor detailed machine’s states: work, idle, changeovers, micro-stops, stoppages and failures. Track current OEE and compare current production volume with set goals.
Waste under control
Monitor waste material on production lines in FMCG industry. Automatical identification faulty machines based on data from sensors on the line. Get notification in real-time with exceedences.
Get detailed analysis why the machines at the production line has stopped. How many and how long were the stoppages. Make a category to distinguish mechanical, electrical and TPM stops.
Focus on micro-stops to squeeze even more from production lines. Find bottlenecks and most faulty machines. Get all error codes from PLC and plan corrective action based on structure problem solving.
Innovative manufacturing execution system for the FMCG sector
Advanced IT systems involve not only the automation of production processes but, above all, knowledge systems that allow the integration of data from different areas of a company’s operations and effectively support day-to-day management processes. ANT FMCG Suite offers a modern and proprietary MES system for the effective collection of information directly from production stations in real time. Manufacturing execution system for FMCG is an excellent solution that streamlines and automates all production processes, offering immense management capabilities for manufacturing companies. What else? A dedicated MES for FMCG perfectly complements standard ERP systems.
What is MES (manufacturing execution system for FMCG)?
Are you wondering what MES in FMCG is? An innovative MES system provides continuous monitoring of production and performance. MES, or Manufacturing Execution System, means solutions which are IT technologies combined with elements of automation, used both for continuous monitoring of production processes and for acquiring relevant information about them. All data about the production in progress is collected and then provided to the user in real time, making it possible to react almost immediately to all undesirable phenomena!
MES for FMCG notifies those responsible for production of the actual progress of the production. Functional tools of this type make it possible, among other things, to:
- keep track of production processes and work in progress
- track information on the performance of machines, lines or the entire production plant
- detect downtime and record its causes
- plan the sequence of execution of individual production orders
- collect information on defective products and support quality control
- process and manage information and all documentation electronically
- perform numerous other tasks.
Mes in FMCG is, above all, a powerful support in the decision-making process, which includes the planning of production tasks and their delegation to execution. It is worth noting that skilful use of the data provided allows to significantly boost not only the effectiveness of the production plant but also the efficiency of manufacturing processes!
Manufacturing Execution System for FMCG Industries – a perfect solution for production!
Manufacturing execution system for FMCG is a reliable software that supports a wide variety of industries and manufacturing processes. ANT FMCG Suite provides support for highly complex processes, automated collection of large volumes of data, production to order, assembly of discrete components, batch processes, released products, and much more.
Importantly, by using an MES system, you can gain valuable information: on how to reduce stoppages and about minimalisation of material waste and rejects. FMCG products are a broadly defined group that includes food products, non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages, chemicals, personal care products, tobacco products, medicines and over-the-counter supplements.
MES for FCMG aims, above all, to ensure the highest quality standards for the customer in an advanced production process. In the food industry, MES includes, among other things, controlling the storage conditions of goods, handling production orders and demands, or handling quality control. Are you wondering why it is worth using an MES for FCMG?
- Optimisation – FMCG Industries gain numerous benefits from using MES! Implementation of the system allows optimisation and analysis of processes in order to continuously improve their efficiency, using automatic calculation of key KPIs, such as OEE, MTTR, or CP.
- Knowledge backed up by data – a functional MES system will provide full knowledge of resource utilisation, available machine working time, production speeds achieved, and matters relating to production conformance to specifications.
- Production process tracking – Manufacturing Execution System for FMCG Industries allows real-time tracking and monitoring of production performance (downtime, micro-downtime, wastage).
- Production genealogy – using innovative MES software in the FMCG industry, it is possible to analyse and control product and process quality, execute production orders and track work in progress.
- ANT FMCG Suite provides as well the analysis of trends. By using an MES system, you can carry out production according to specification thanks to the ongoing analysis of trends.
FMCG environment is a very dynamic industry! The biggest challenges in the industry are first and foremost the high volumes of orders, the time and conditions for execution and delivery. The number of intricate processes and the need to adapt to specific storage conditions for individual products can give a headache. A manufacturing execution system is the perfect tailor-made solution for your business, as it will help meet all the existing requirements, while contributing to the increase of effectiveness and scale in FMCG industries!
MES for FMCG – a full range of benefits!
MES for the Packaging & FMCG Industry is an excellent solution for many manufacturing companies. Correct interpretation of MES for FMCG enables optimal decisions to be made and brings many benefits, some of which include:
- Full details on production
- Reduced manufacturing cycle
- Elimination of wastage
- Less paper documents
- Shorter downtime
- Maximum capacity utilisation
- Process automation
- Direct integration with machinery
- Improved visualisation of orders and production
The implementation of our MES for FMCG translates above all into an overall increase in productivity in the FMCG industry!
MES brings numerous benefits both to the FMCG manufacturer and to the employees. The manufacturing execution system offered by ANT is a comprehensive service for all production processes. Starting from the arrival and registration of products, semi-finished products, raw materials through the control of their life cycle to their dispatch to end customers. If you run a manufacturing business, you should not postpone the implementation of MES system – the sooner it starts working, the sooner it will translate into company growth and profits!
Contact with our Expert: