An exciting opportunity for a young and ambitious Database Engineer who is passionate about his work. You will have a big impact on the entire applications’ performance for our key clients. You will have a lot of opportunities to grow and improve your skills on an everyday basis! You will have opportunities to grow and learn. You won’t just be a task taker – you will design advanced solutions, make technical decisions, choose specific technologies and more.
Your technical skill set is important, however, we pay attention to your personality, attitude and desire to grow your skills and use them to make the company and product better.
We value innovation, creativity, personality, teamwork and learning new things every day.
- Min. 2 years of experience in database administration
- Advanced knowledge of operating systems – Windows and Linux
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and non-SQL databases (now mainly MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of T-SQL best practices
- Performance tuning skills
- Ability to back-up and restore database
- Ability optimize complicated, multilayer queries
- Analytisches Denken
- Administration of several databases
- Preparing backup and restoring databases
- Automation of administration activities and development of monitoring tools
- Monitoring of DB performance and looking for bottlenecks
- Migration of databases between on-premise servers and cloud (Azure)
- Upgrading databases
- Installation and configuration of databases
- Implementing solutions improving administration
- Cooperation with development, implementation and DevOps teams
- Removing failures and analysis of breakdown causes